ARCHITECTURE TOUR INDIA
Mumbai - Aurangabad - Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha – Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur – Delhi - Mumbai
The Exploring Indian Architecture presents you with the best travel destinations in India that gives you an opportunity to witness its heritage. This tour gives you the opportunity to explore places which are considered to be the world heritage sites like Elephanta Caves, Ajanta and Ellora caves showcasing strong spiritual connection. Moving forward visit Varanasi the holy city of India with major tourist attractions being Durga Mandir, Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, and Tulsi Manas Mandir. Visit Delhi for visiting Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb , Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple and Rajghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. So enjoy this Architecture Tour of India to the fullest.
- Pay a visit to Mahalaxmi Temple, Prince of Wales Museum and the Hanging Gardens, The Victoria Terminus.
- Memorable tour to Elephanta Caves.
- Excursion to a guided tour of the World Heritage site of Ellora caves.
- Memorable visit to the Ajanta caves.
- Visit to major Delhi tourist attractions Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar.
- Short trip to Durga Mandir, Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi.
- A guided tour to group of famous Chandela dynasty temples.
Day 01: Mumbai
Day 02: Mumbai
Day 03: Mumbai – Aurangabad (Flight)
Day 04: Aurangabad
Day 05: Aurangabad – Delhi (Flight)
Day 06: Delhi
Day 07: Delhi – Varanasi (Flight)
Day 08: Varanasi
Day 09: Varanasi – Khajuraho (Flight)
Day 10: Khajuraho
Day 11: Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior
Day 12: Gwalior - Agra
Day 13: Agra
Day 14: Agra - Jaipur
Day 15: Jaipur
Day 16: Jaipur / Departure
DAY 01: MUMBAI
After arrival at International airport Mumbai, sit back to enjoy the short drive to the finest hotel in Mumbai City with our representative. Mumbai being the commercial and fashion hub is the thriving home to the Bollywood film industry. With an overnight at the hotel enjoy the night life of Mumbai.
DAY 02: MUMBAI
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel. Start for a sightseeing tour of Mumbai. Ride up to Elephanta Caves on a motor launch from the Gateway of India. These rock cut caves have been declared a world heritage and are located on an island in the Arabian Sea. Later in the evening stroll to Mahalaxmi Temple, Prince of Wales Museum and the Hanging Gardens, The Victoria Terminus. Overnight halt at the hotel.
DAY 03: MUMBAI – AURANGABAD (FLIGHT)
Board morning flight to Aurangabad from Mumbai Domestic Airport. Greeted by our representative on arrival in Aurangabad get started for a guided tour to the World Heritage site of Ellora caves in the afternoon. Located 30 kilometers away from the North West of the city. These caves showcase a strong spiritual connection with 5 caves dedicated to Jainism, 12 caves to Buddhism and 17 to Hinduism. Rest and relax enjoying an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: AURANGABAD
Start your morning by stepping forward to a memorable visit to the Ajanta caves. The intricate and beautiful carvings and engravings on the cave-walls showcase the story of Jataka Tales and Buddhism. These caves were built initially with the motive to house the Buddhist monks and are treasured heritage of the period between 200 B.C to 650 A.D. These caves were used by Buddhist monks to teach in the adjoining Chaityas and Viharas. Overnight halt at the hotel.
DAY 05: AURANGABAD – DELHI (FLIGHT)
On day 5 of the tour, board a flight to Delhi. Our representative will greet you on your arrival at the airport and escort you to the hotel, to let you settle, rest and relax. Overnight stay is arranged at the hotel.
DAY 06: DELHI
Start your day by touring Old and New Delhi. The major tourist attractions worth visiting in Delhi include Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple and Rajghat - the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Then proceed for a guided tour of the Parliament House, President's House, India Gate and so on. Do not forget to check out the different bazaars of Delhi for the latest in fashion and best buying deals. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 07: DELHI – VARANASI (FLIGHT)
In the morning board a Flight to Varanasi. Meet our representative at the Airport. Get transferred to the city en route Sarnath. Check-in the Hotel in Varanasi. Halt for an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 08: VARANASI
Varanasi, also referred as Banaras is considered to be one amongst the holiest cities of India. The gates of the city of Varanasi are frequented by tourists in the hundreds. The major attraction to be visited in the city includes- Durga Mandir, Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, and Tulsi Manas Mandir. Be a part of the evening Aarti rituals being performed at the bank of the Ganges and feel blessed. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 09: VARANASI – KHAJURAHO (FLIGHT)
Proceed on a guided tour to Khajuraho. Spend a delightful evening enjoying the Light and Sound show. Spend an overnight at the hotel resting and relaxing.
DAY 10: KHAJURAHO
Start your morning driving towards the group of famous Chandela dynasty temples. These temples are worldwide known for their spectacular erotic sculptures and carvings depicted in them. The Western Group of temples that are dedicated to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu includes the Kandariya Mahadeo temple, the Matangesvara Temple, the Lakshmana Temple, and the Varaha Temple. Spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY 11: KHAJURAHO - ORCHHA - GWALIOR
In the morning drive down to Gwalior for visiting Orchaa en route. Check in to hotel on arrival at Gwalior. Leave your luggage to be unpacked, while you pay visit to Raj Mahal, Jehangir Mahal, Laxminarayan Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple, and Chhatris (Cenotaphs) in Orcha, some of the major tourist attractions in Gwalior. Spend a mesmerizing evening at Gwalior fort enjoying the light and sound show.
DAY 12: GWALIOR - AGRA
Proceed for a sightseeing tour in Gwalior. Visit the Gwalior Fort and the Museum, the two major tourist attractions of the city. The sandstone construction of the Gwalior Fort has fascinated many tourists on their visit to the fort, dominating the whole landscape of the city. The fort embarks testimony to the many historical happenings that took place here like imprisonments, battles and jauhars. Leave for Agra the same day by road. Spend overnight at the hotel in Agra.
DAY 13: AGRA
Start your morning by witnessing the beauty of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise, and fall in love with its beauty for a lifetime. This beautiful white marble monument with intricate designs in its interiors never fails to enchant a visitor. The Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb is there to provide the visitors with some interesting insight into Mughal architecture. Another must watch architectural wonder located a few kilometers away from The Taj is The Red Fort that is frequented by hundreds of visitors every day. Stay at the hotel for overnight.
DAY 14: AGRA - JAIPUR
Proceed for Jaipur in the early morning. Check-in to the Hotel on arrival at Jaipur. Pay visits to the famous Mughal towns including Jama Masjid, Fatehpur Sikri, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal, The Buland Darwaza. Spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY 15: JAIPUR
Explore places that are worth visiting while on a trip to Jaipur which includes the City Palace and the Observatory, The Jaipur Amber Fort. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 16: JAIPUR – DELHI OR MUMBAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE
After having morning breakfast you will be transfer to airport to board on flight to Delhi or Mumbai for connecting homebound flight.
- 15 Nights air-condition accommodation on Double / Twin share room at proposed hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotel as per detail itinerary from Day 02.
- Meeting and assistance services on arrival / departure.
- Air – conditioned chauffeur driven Vehicle (as per above) for city sightseeing, tour, excursion etc. as per above program.
- Return ferry tickets to visit Elephanta caves island, Mumbai.
- Excursion tour to Ajanta & Ellora Caves, Aurangabad.
- Cycle rickshaw ride at the narrow alley of old Delhi.
- Early morning boat ride at river Ganga, Varanasi.
- Traditional Elephant Ride at Amber fort, Jaipur.
- English speaking local guides during the city tour of all places as per detail itinerary.
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Tour assistance throughout the tour.
- All presently applicable Government taxes.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any international and domestic airfare if it is not mention in cost inclusion.
- Flight fare from Mumbai to Aurangabad, Aurangabad – Delhi & Delhi to Varanasi will be approx USD 115 Per Person.
- High season supplement from (20 Dec till 05 Jan)
- Transport during free days / any optional tour / Entrance & Camera Fees at the monuments.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping etc.
- Any Porterage services at Airport/Railway Station.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the cost includes.
**Offered tour price, calculated on standard 4 star hotels, valid till 30th September and applicable for minimum 08 paying persons. Kindly contact us for your query, along with a total number of Adults (12+-year-old) with the total number of kids (5-11-year-old) and approx dates of travelling.