BANGALORE MYSORE OOTY TOUR
Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty – Bangalore
It is no embellishment to say that the Southern part of India is extremely rich in culture. Most of the cities of this part of the country are filled with a lot of scenic beauty. They also boast of being home to some wonderful pieces of architecture. On this, 05 days Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour, you will get a chance to visit these historically rich cities of the South India.
- Explore Tipu Sultan's Palace and Ranganathaswamy Temple, Bangalore.
- Darshan at Chamundi Devi temple, near Mysore.
- Visit Mysore Palace and Krishnarajasagar Dam, Mysore.
- Short trip to Botanical Garden and Dolphin’s Nose, Ooty.
Day 01: Bangalore
Day 02: Bangalore - Mysore
Day 03: Mysore - Ooty
Day 04: Ooty
Day 05: Ooty - Bangalore
DAY 01: BANGALORE
On your arrival at the Bangalore airport, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Freshen-up and leave for the tour of the city where you visit Tipu Sultan's Palace, Nandi or Bull Temple, an ancient South Indian temple, Ulsoor lake, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh, and Vidhana Soudha. Later, visit the art galleries and museums. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: BANGALORE - MYSORE
Post early morning breakfast, start your journey to Mysore. Enjoy the sightings of Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangapatnam - the capital of Tipu Sultan and Channapatna Toys Center during the journey. On arrival, check-into the hotel. Post lunch, leave for city excursion, covering Mysore Palace, an architectural marvel, Krishnarajasagar Dam and Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: MYSORE - OOTY
Post breakfast, Day 3 is booked for city excursion. Today you will cover Zoological Gardens. It is rated as one of the best zoos in the country. Next in line is Shri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and St. Philomena's Church, erected in Gothic style. Do not miss visiting the temple at Chamundi Hills, dedicated to Goddess Chamundeshwari. She is the deity of the royal family of Mysore. Evening journey to Ooty “the Queen of hill stations’. On arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04: OOTY
After breakfast, the day is booked for exploring the beauty of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Gardens, with a peaceful Lotus Pond then cover Dodda Betta. It is the highest peak of this hill resort. Other attractions are the tea estates, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose (a picnic spot), Ooty Lake, Catherine Falls and Kodanadu's View Point. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05: OOTY - BANGALORE
Start your early morning road journey to Bangalore. On arrival, get transferred to the airport to catch a flight for an onward journey.
- 04 Nights air-condition accommodation on Double / Twin share room at proposed hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotel as per detail itinerary from Day 02.
- Meeting and assistance services on arrival / departure.
- Air – conditioned chauffeur driven Vehicle (as per above) for city sightseeing, tour, excursion etc. as per above program.
- Toy train ride in Ooty.
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Tour assistance throughout the tour.
- All presently applicable Government taxes.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any international and domestic airfare if it is not mention in cost inclusion.
- High season supplement from (20 Dec till 05 Jan)
- Transport during free days / any optional tour / Entrance & Camera Fees at the monuments.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping etc.
- Any Porterage services at Airport/Railway Station.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the cost includes.
**Offered tour price, calculated on standard 4 star hotels, valid till 30th September and applicable for minimum 08 paying persons. Kindly contact us for your query, along with a total number of Adults (12+-year-old) with the total number of kids (5-11-year-old) and approx dates of travelling.