PUSHKAR FAIR WITH JAIPUR, UDAIPUR AND JODHPUR
Jaipur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaipur
Experience an exotic holiday, India’s beautiful architectural gems combined with the extravagant camel fair of Pushkar. On this ‘8 Nights & 9 Days’ tour to Rajasthan, we will take you to the best attractions of the state of the Maharajas. Starting off in Jaipur - the seat of the Maharajas, Udaipur where the mesmerizing lakes enhance the view, and Jodhpur - the blue city. Discover the unique and diverse culture, stunning architectural wonders including forts, palaces and temples, and people on the go. The highlight of the tour is a visit to the holy city of Pushkar, which not only has a strong spiritual background but also enlightens tourists with its festivities. Adding value to this tour, Pushkar gives you the opportunity to see the annual Pushkar Fair - one of the largest camel fairs in the world.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 09 Nights.
- Entrance & Chokhi Dhani Dinner with a Rajasthani Folk Dance, Jaipur.
- A Bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- All Assistance by Glimpses Holidays representatives on arrival & departure.
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax, etc.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Jaipur – Cooking Class, Food walk, Yoga, Chokhi Dhani, Dye It Yourself (DIY) workshop, Amer Fort – light & sound show.
- Camel Ride in Pushkar.
- Jeep Safari at Bishnoi Village in Jodhpur.
- Horse Safari Near Lake Palace, Udaipur.
- Evening Boating at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.